Get quick account alerts, see balances, and make transfers with SFCU Text Banking!
It’s simple. If you are not set up already, log in to your Home Banking account today to get started.
- Log in to your Home Banking account
- Select “Mobiliti” from the Access Accounts tab in the main menu
- Read and accept the Terms and Conditions
- Initial setup: The “Select Services” screen list various options that are available for you to set up. On the right hand side, there are options to register for Mobile Banking: Text Banking, Mobile Browser Banking and Text Alerts.
- Select “Text Messaging”
- Select “Alerts” if you want to receive text alerts
- Select “Mobile Browser Banking” if you would like a link to the full mobile site that can be accessed without downloading or using the Mobiliti app.
- Select “Continue” to save preferences
- Account Selection and Configuration:
- Select Time Zone
- Select the accounts you want to use for Mobile/Text banking, click continue
- You will be required to enter your mobile phone number and read the additional terms.
- Once you click continue, you will be sent a text with an Activation Code. Enter this activation code ON THE “Enter Activation Code” and click “Activate”
Text Banking Commands: Text commands to 59289
- Text BAL for your balances to
- Text HIST plus you account’s texting nickname for a list of transactions (ex. HIST C1)
- Text ATM + Street or zip
Text BRANCH + Street or zip