With Text Banking*, you can enroll to receive text alerts* to help you monitor activity with your accounts. Choose the alert type and weather you want to be alerted by email, your mobile device, or both!
How to Set Up Text Alerts:
Log in to online banking
- Select settings from the top right menu
- Under the settings page, select the Security Center drop-down
- Within the drop-down, select Account and Security Alerts
Note: In order to receive text alerts, you must be enrolled in Text Banking. To see if you are enrolled, follow these steps:
- Log in to online banking
- Select Mobile from the main top right menu
- Under the My Devices tab, select “change my mobile devices,” and click go
- If enrolled, both text banking and alerts will have a green checkmark visible
- If not enrolled, you can activate by checking the text and alert boxes
- Click continue at the bottom of the screen to complete set up
- Balance: greater than amount
- Balance: less than amount
- Credit Transaction: greater than amount
- Credit Transaction: less than amount
- Debit Transaction: greater than amount
- Debit Transaction: less than amount
- Secure Message
How to Create an Alert:
- Under Alert Type, select from the drop-down the type of alert you would like to set up.
- Select to send the alert via email and/or mobile device.
- If selecting by email, enter your email address in the email field.
- Once completed, click review.
- Below the alert set up box, you will be able to see a list of your active alerts.
Ready to get started? Log in to your online banking account now!
*Message and data rates may apply from your wireless carrier.