New System Upgrades
ALL NEW Home Banking, Bill Pay & Mobiliti
Why Are We Upgrading? To Better Serve You!
We are committed to offering new services to help our members stay on top of their finances. Our new Home Banking and Bill Pay site and our Mobiliti app offer new features, easier navigation, and provides you with more control.
System Upgrade Schedule
IMPORTANT: To ensure access to our new Home Banking system, please verify your contact information (phone number, email address, and mailing address) prior to November 1, 2021. You can update your information from within your Home Banking account, by phone with our Call Center at (956) 661-4000, or at any of our branches.
- Popmoney: This service will be replaced with Zelle. Learn more about Zelle here (will hyperlink, but page not created yet)
- Bill Pay Window: There will be no more separate window for Bill Pay. It will now be accessible directly through the Home Banking menu.
- One User Log in for multiple accounts: After the upgrade, each account will require its own User ID and Password.
- SFCU Debit and Credit Card Numbers
- SFCU Account Numbers
- eStatements or Check Images
- Check Numbers
- Routing Number
- Branch Locations and Hours
- Call Center Hours
- Website address (securityfirstcu.com)
- Social Media Platforms
User Name/ Password Assistance
If you need assistance with logging in (User Name or Password issues), please
contact our Call Center at (956) 661-4000, opt. 7, M-F 8am – 6:30pm and Sat. 9am – 2 pm.