Popmoney® is a personal payment service that allows you a fast and easy way to send* and receive money to family, friends or anyone. All you need is the recipient’s name, email address or mobile phone number. The money is transferred from your account and directly deposited right into the recipients.
To send money – Home Banking:
- Log in to your Home Banking account
- Select the “Popmoney” tab from the “Quick & Easy Pay” box on your account dashboard
- If you have already saved a contact, select the recipient (under the Send Money to drop down menu) and enter the amount and include a message if you like.
- For new contacts, simply enter the recipient’s first and last name and their email or mobile phone number.
- Select “Add Contact” and then proceed with entering the amount to send.
To send money via SFCU Mobiliti:
- Log in to your SFCU Mobiliti App.
- Select “Payments” from the navigation menu
- Select “Pay a Person”
- Add new contacts, select from previously saved or from your mobile contacts.
- Select from which account to send funds, the amount and a message (optional).
- A Text message will be sent to the recipient with instructions on how to direct the payment into his or her account.
To receive money:
When someone sends money to you, you will receive an email or text message.
If your financial institution offers Popmoney, you can log in to your account and direct the funds there. If your financial institution does not offer Popmoney, you can provide your account information at Popmoney.com, and your money will be sent to an account you set up on the Popmoney site.
If you do not provide your account information, the payment will be automatically returned to the sender’s account.
Money sent directly to an account will be automatically deposited. No action is required by the recipient.
To view money sent to you via Mobiliti:
- Log in to your SFCU Mobiliti App
- Select “Deposit” from the navigation menu
- Select “Deposit Money Received”. From here, you will see if there are any pending deposits and follow the instructions provided.
*There is a $0.50 fee per transaction.