“I was 22 years old when my father-in-law introduced me to the credit union. I’ve been a member ever since. I love it here… I feel like I am a part of a family when I come here.”
Member Since 1985
Refer Your Family and Friends to Join the Valley’s Favorite Credit Union!
You Both Get $50 + 10 Basis Points on a New Share Certificate or as a Loan Interest Rate Discount!*
New traditions begin every day! Create a new tradition of financial well-being with friends and family by giving the gift of membership to Security First Credit Union. At Security First Credit Union, we believe in family and that investing in one’s future is a fundamental part of establishing a great financial foundation. As the oldest credit union in the Rio Grande Valley, we are here for you and for each generation to come. Security First Credit Union – Always Family. Always First.
How it Works:
- Refer your friends, co-workers, spouses, kids, parents, aunts, cousins and more! There’s no limit!
- The person you are referring must bring the referral coupon into any Security First Credit Union branch (filled out) when they’re ready to open their account.
- Make sure the person you are referring has your phone number and email address. This information will be used for verification purposes.
- The person you are referring must meet our membership eligibility:
Must live, work, worship, or study in any of the four (4) Rio Grande Valley counties (Cameron, Hidalgo, Starr, and Willacy).
- The $50 will be deposited into your and the new member’s Share (Savings) account up to 90 days from the date of the new account opening.
- Both you and the new member you are referring have 90 days (from the date of the new account opening) to redeem the 10 basis points offer.
- The 10 basis points may only be applied to one (1) new share certificate or applied to one (1) new loan as an interest rate discount. This basis points offer is not applicable on Mortgage loans, Indirect loans, or Credit Cards.
Don’t Wait. Take Advantage of Today! This Promotion Ends November 30, 2021.