WHY A MORTGAGE FROM SECURITY FIRST CREDIT UNION?
Searching for a Home Equity or Vacant Property Loan, Security First Credit Union is here to help!
We offer competitive-rates. For additional Information on these two loan types, please contact our Mortgage Department at (956)661-4000 ext 1250.
- *Rate depends on loan amount, term, and credit score obtained from a credit-reporting agency. Loan subject to credit approval.
- ** APR = Annual Percentage Rate. It is the annual cost of a loan to a borrower – including Financed Fees. The APR is accurate as of September 1, 2018.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- Membership eligibility required.
- Financing available for properties in Willacy, Cameron, Hidalgo and Starr County.
- 1% origination based on loan amount (Not applicable on Home Equity Loans).
- Based on a 125K loan amount with an 80% LTV (Loan To Value). Payment example does not include taxes and insurance premiums; actual payment may be greater
- Please consult a tax advisor regarding the tax deductibility of interest and charges.
- Security First Credit Union will NOT subordinate our lien. The 1st lien must be with Security First to attain 2nd lien Home Equity or Home Improvement loan.
- Closing cost may vary based on transaction.
- Additional fees, terms, and conditions may apply.