Account access on your time – every time.
Security First Credit Union is committed to offering convenient and reliable services to all our members. Home Banking is a convenient and secure way to take control of your financial needs. This service allows you direct access to your accounts. You can:
- Open an additional Savings account (Holiday Savings, Money Management or Term Share Certificate)
- Check balances
- Account-to-Account Transfers
- Transfer to External Accounts
- Make loan payments
- Pay bills
- View and print copies of checks that have cleared your account
- View and manage eStatements
- Set up Mobiliti – SFCU’s Mobile Banking app
- Set up Text Banking and Account Alerts
- Set up Popmoney
- Set up account e-mail notifications and e-Lerts preferences
- Update Your Email Address, phone number and Login Security Credentials
- Assign account nicknames
- Set up multiple account access
- Manage Joint owners control
Home Banking Log In Tip
When you log in to your Home Banking account, you must enter your User ID as it was initially set up. Any variation in lower and upper cases will not be recognized by the system, even if it is the same spelling or sequence.
For example, if the User ID is initially set up as “UserID” but instead entered as “userID,” the system will not recognize it because the “u” was not capitalized.
As a result, the system will trigger security questions to help validate your identity. Security questions will also occur when you log on from a computer or device that is different from what was used initially for setup.
At that time, you can choose to register the new computer or device for future access. Should you decide not to register, the security questions will be presented for each login attempt. As long as the security questions are answered correctly, you will be able to access your Home Banking account.
Please be sure to register only the computers and devices that you own and trust. It is recommended not to register public (shared or belonging to others) computers and devices.
Report Lost or Stolen Debit Card:*
Within your Home Banking account, select Account Services >> Card Services from the main menu. If you prefer not to use Home Banking to report your Lost or Stolen card, you can also call 956-661-4000 or toll-free 1-800-556-0422, Option 3. To request a new SFCU Visa® instant issue debit card, please visit any of our 8 branches locations.
*There is a $5 fee for replacement cards.