Our drive-thrus are open Monday – Friday 8 am – 6 pm and Saturday 9 am – 1 pm.
Saturday: 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
In addition to temporarily closing our lobbies, all of our branches and staff have been provided with the proper sanitizing and cleaning tools recommend by the CDC. All of our staff members are taking extra precautions to ensure our staff, and you, our members, stay safe and healthy.
- Access at your fingertips: Free Home Banking & Bill Pay; Free Mobiliti App; Text Banking and Text Alerts (Note: fees may incur from your service provider for text messaging).
- Home banking options: Direct Deposit, Account-to-Account Transfers, Transfers from external accounts (Set up via Bill Pay), Bill Pay, and Popmoney* (send money person-to-person. *$0.50 fee per transaction).
- ATMs (Deposit Checks & Cash) and Security First members can also use Rio Grande Valley Credit Union and NAFT Federal Credit Union free.
- Check deposits can be mailed to P.O. Box 4829, McAllen, Texas 78502. Please ensure the contents are enclosed in a privacy envelope.
- Telephone access: Bank by Phone System at 956-661-4000.
- Branch Night Drop Box (available at all branches)
- Home Banking: One-time transfers, schedule future transfers, or set-up recurring transfers.
- By Mail: Please send 10 days in advance of the due date to allow proper processing time. Mail to: Security First Credit Union, Attn. Teller Department, P.O. Box 4829, McAllen, Texas 78502.
- Pay by Phone*: Please contact our Call Center at 956-661-4000, opt. 7 (*Fee may apply)
- Branch Night Drop Box: (available at all branches)
- Select the Home Banking box on our homepage.
- 2. Once on the log in page, select the “Forgot your password?” link.
- 3. Next, you will need to complete the form to reset your password. You will need to know your User id, social, date of birth, and zip code listed on your account.
Within Home Banking, select “Access Accounts” from the main menu, and select “Mobiliti” from the drop down menu. Simply, complete the form, and you will receive text messages with confirmation of set up.
If you have already set up Mobiliti, through this menu, you can add, or edit mobile devices and account access.
ONE-TIME TRANSFER: Make a loan payment immediately by processing a one-time transfer from your SFCU savings or checking.
SCHEDULE FUTURE TRANSFERS: Schedule transfers in advance to pay your loan.
RECURRING TRANSFERS: Set up recurring payments from your SFCU savings or checking to make loan payment(s) automatically.
PAY BY MAIL:
You may mail in or drop off your payment at any branch. If mailing in, it is recommended to mail 10 days in advance of due date to allow for processing.
PAYMENT CAN BE MAILED TO:
Security First Credit Union
Attn: Teller Department
P.O. Box 4829
McAllen, TX 78502
PAY BY PHONE:
Make a payment right over the phone with one of our Call Center Representatives. A $15 convenience fee applies.
CONTACT THE CALL CENTER AT:
956-661-4000 or 800-556-0422, OPT. 7
Recently moved or changed phone numbers? Be sure to contact us immediately to update your account information.
This is important to ensure that statements are delivered accurately.
Please visit a local branch or contact our Call Center at (956)661-4000, Option 5 for further assistance.
Making a Budget (PDF – English)
This personal budget worksheet from the FTC helps you to evaluate your expenses and savings potential.
These free calculators from My Home by Freddie Mac® are intended to provide guidance and financial estimates only. Please speak with your lender for detailed information.
For a complete listing, visit http://myhome.freddiemac.com/resources/calculators.html or select from the options listed below.
Rent vs. Buy
Understand the financial differences between renting and homeownership.
Learn about the potential tax savings with homeownership.
How Much Can You Afford?
Research how much house works within your budget; please be mindful of all of your expenses, including utility bills, groceries and all loan payments.
How Much Can You Borrow?
Learn how much money you might be able to borrow.
Fixed or Adjustable-Rate?
Understand the financial differences between the fixed- and adjustable-rate mortgage.
Find out how much monthly mortgage payments might be with an adjustable-rate mortgage.
Find out how much monthly mortgage payments might be with a fixed-rate mortgage.
15-year or 30-year Term?
Learn how a different term affects your mortgage payment and overall cost of the loan.
Am I Better off Refinancing?
Find out if you’ll benefit from refinancing.
Estimate what your closing costs might be.
Research how much of a down payment you should consider.
Understand what your refinancing costs might be.
Learn how advantageous extra monthly mortgage payments might be.
Find out how paying extra points might lower your mortgage rate.
Understand how to possibly reduce mortgage insurance.